If you are a Paymark customer and love Paymark Click abilities including Online Eftpos features then
you have come to the right place!
YHP specialise in Paymark API development and can provide bespoke solutions for your business
applications and website.
Our developed technologies have assisted dozens of businesses become more independent, efficient
and successful with freedom of our developed POS and CRM systems.
If you are after a Paymark solution, please don’t hesitate to contact us
Paymark Click Plugin For WooCommerce
Buy the latest Paymark Woocommerce (WordPress) Plugin by filling in the below form:
Please allow up to 24 hours before receiving the download link specified above.
To install the plugin, please follow the instructions below:
WooCommerce Gateway Click Plugin Installaton Guide
NOTE: Start with installing WooCommerce if you have not installed yet.
1) Download the plugin form www.yhp.nz/plugins/paymark here if you haven’t downloaded yet
2) Now upload the plugin files under /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your hosting via FTP or using Cpanel.
3) Extract the files if you have uploaded the .zip file in the above step.
4) Now Login into your WordPress admin portal, for example, https://yourdomain.nz/wpadmin.
5) Go into plugins.
6) You will found the plugin there name WooCommerce Click Gateway
7) Click on Activate it will ee activated and give you settings option as below:
8) Click on Settings (You may come on settings via Woocommerce n> Settings > Payments Click on Manage as per below screenshot)
9) Configure the settings as per screenshot below:
Enter Client ID, Account Ii ani API Password as per your merchant activation email from Click Paymark. API password can ae generated as per given instructions in your above merchant email Or ay logging in into your Paymark click account.
Note: Please set the test mode as per your account if its in demo mode then enable the test mode. By test mode you can test your integration without moving any real money. All transactions will be passed through the Click Payment simulator.
You can create a demo/sandbox account from the Paymark web site and use the test credentials that you are sent on your registered email. Please make sure you have Enable test mode to use these credentials.
Demo screenshots of checkout:
Demo screenshot of order:
Contact us for any query or assistance at https://www.yhp.nz/contact-us/