WOOCOMMERCE – ONLINE EFTPOS BY PAYMARK
Plugin Installation Guide V 1.4 15/09/2020 – Author YHP LTD
NOTE: Start by creating an Online EFTPOS account with Paymark and installing WooCommerce Version > 3.0.
5) Identify WooCommerce Paymark Online EFTPOS Payment Gateway
6) Click on Activate you will get the below options:
7) Navigate to the Paymark Online EFTPOS Payment Gateway Settings page,
Click on Settings first link as per below screenshot
8) You may come on settings via WooCommerce-> Settings-> Payments
Click on ‘Manage’ as per below screenshot.
9) Configure settings as required:
NOTE: You must set the store currency to NZD to use this plugin.
10) Error message when currency is not set to NZD
-Tick to “Enable Paymark ONLINE EFTPOS Gateway”.
-Test Mode allows you to put test transactions through using the Paymark Online EFTPOS Sandbox account. No money changes hands and you will not receive payment notifications in your banking app.
Paymark Online EFTPOS credentials are available from the Online EFTPOS Portal Settings page (you get access to this portal as part of creating your Online EFTPOS account with Paymark).
(Live: https://oe.paymark.co.nz/, Test: https://oe.demo.paymark.co.nz/)
Note: You will have separate logins for Live and Test portals.
=======Test/Sandbox (https://oe.demo.paymark.co.nz) Account Details ========
-Test Merchant Id is the Merchant Id supplied by Paymark Online EFTPOS Sandbox account.
-Test Consumer Key is also supplied by Paymark Online EFTPOS Sandbox account.
-Test Consumer Secret is also supplied by Paymark Online EFTPOS Sandbox account.
=============Live (https://oe.paymark.co.nz) Account Details =============
-Live Merchant Id is the Merchant Id supplied by Paymark Online EFTPOS Live account.
-Live Consumer Key is also supplied by Paymark Online EFTPOS Live account.
-Live Consumer Secret is also supplied by Paymark Online EFTPOS Live account.
============ Change log V 1.1 ============
Version Date: 19 Aug 2020
1) Allowed to edit the title to show on the checkout page.
2) Allowed to edit the description to show on the checkout page.
============ Change log V 1.2 ============
Version Date: 29 Aug 2020
1) Changed the user interface on order receipt page as per UI guidelines.
============ Change log V 1.3 ============
Version Date: 03 Sep 2020
1) Retrieve payment status from bank by transaction id and update status of order runtime, very useful when callback is not received.
============ Change log V 1.4 ============
Version Date: 15 Sep 2020
1) Updated some textual and guideline changes. Also upgraded to work with the latest version of WooCommerce
4.5.2 and WordPress version 5.5.1
Demo screenshot of checkout:
Demo screen shot of order placed and payment request sent to customer for approval:
Demo screen shot of order placed with successful payment:
Demo screen shot of order placed with failed payment:
Once an order is placed a request for payment is submitted and the customer will receive an email with the payment processing transaction ID as a note on the customer’s order.
Sometimes the bank may take some time to verify and confirm the customer’s payment. Once the bank has author rised the payment, the customer will receive a final order email confirming payment success.
Submitted order awaiting confirmation of payment:
Received Payment confirmation authorized by bank confirming the order:
You may also do partial or full refunds via this plugin from the order detail page in admin along with the WooCommerce manual refund option.
Order screenshots in Admin:
Partially Refunded Screen Shots:
Full Refund Screen Shots:
You cannot refund more than the total payment transaction amount.
Once a refund is applied, the customer will get an email as shown below: