E-commerce made easy with YHP!
If you’re planning an E-commerce website then you will most likely also need some form of payment gateway system. YHP offer several gateway solutions depending on the type of business you have. Whether you decide to use your existing banking platform or need a tailored solution, YHP have the knowhow and experience to ensure your “Click to Sale” is simplified and reliable.
It very important your checkout remains simple and yet effective and safe for your users. Off the shelve solutions are very often “to universal” and not designed for NZ circumstances or your user’s requirements. We recommend keeping your checkout under 3 steps, ensuring your bounce rate remains within a healthy range with a high conversion rate!
What are some things you need to look out for with your existing checkout and gateway?
- Keep the checkout steps to a minimum (3 is recommended)
- Ensure the gateway is safe and protected with SSL
- Don’t ask for too much information if it’s not required, keeping checkout time to a minimum
- Try to keep the user on your website if possible, maintaining “look and feel”
- Process your Xero invoices via your own customised checkout
- Create discounts per client and pre-load specials and rules for special clients during checkout
- Synchronise your Xero data with your E-commerce software
- Create your invoices via your website and maintain client details
- Combine invoices and testimonial system into one checkout
- Record and process business data to create goals and statistics
YHP have dealt with most banking gateway systems available in NZ, also developing an in-house system that can be integrated into most open-source E-commerce applications including WooCommerce, Zencart, Magento, Cubecart and more.
YHP can be employed to modify and improve your existing E-commerce system or integrate a new solution designed around your requirements. We want to make sure whoever checks out ultimately also pays, maximising your potential sales.
Connecting Ecommerce with your existing Xero Accounting system
What is Xero?
Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cashflow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST/VAT/BAS, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people, such as your accountants, to collaborate online, eliminating cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
- Find out more or try Xero accounting software for free.