YHP, the go-to digital marketing authority of many businesses in Auckland, has recently partnered with Paymark, a payments solution company. In line with our goal to provide relevant and valuable eCommerce solutions, we now offer Paymark’s Online Eftpos integration for seamless and secured payment transactions. Learn more about this partnership and how you can benefit from the Online Eftpos in our discussion below.
Role of Online Payment in eCommerce Businesses
Online payment systems play a pivotal role in eCommerce operations. It ensures a steady cash flow and integrates a physical POS system and the website. With an excellent system in place, business owners can enjoy several benefits, including:
• Tracking inventory seamlessly
• Attract new customers
• Improve customer experience
• Ensure that every transaction goes smoothly
• Increase chances of attracting impulse buyers
• Managing customer subscriptions (if applicable to your business)
Besides these attractive benefits, having an online payment option for your business also provides you a competitive edge these days. That’s because many customers prefer to use cashless payment options and shop online for their wants and needs. It makes your business relevant as the country (and the rest of the world) transitions into a post-pandemic era.
How Does the Online Eftpos Work?
Online Eftpos is a mobile-native payment solution for the NZ market. Essentially, it allows customers to purchase online using a mobile banking app. All payments get reflected in real-time, making it easier for customers and merchants to do business online.
The payment also comes directly from a customer’s bank account, eliminating the need for digital wallets or cards. To give you a clearer idea of Paymark’s Online Eftpos, here are some of its distinguishing features and functionalities:
• It speeds up transactions because it doesn’t require customers to key in their card information and other personal details.
• It only requires a customer’s mobile number to complete the payment transaction.
• The payment gets processed overnight as soon as the app receives bank approval.
• It decreases the risk for fraudulent consumer chargebacks.
• It comes with lower costs compared to standard payment options (1 percent of the overall transaction).
Undoubtedly, the Online Eftpos is a one-of-a-kind solution for many tech-savvy Kiwis. It also offers so much convenience, making it the go-to choice of about 2.5 million Kiwis shopping online. We can also expect it to become more popular through the years as more banks like the ANZ and Kiwi Banks join other financial services providers like ASB, Westpac, and Heartland in embracing Online Eftpos.
If you want to learn more about the Online Eftpos, you can check out the product demo video here:
Ready to Test Paymark’s Online Eftpos?
If you want to check out how you can integrate Paymark’s Online Eftpos, you can check out our quick guide. You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 WEBDESIGN (932337) for a more in-depth overview of the payment integration’s functionalities and applications.
Be sure to provide the following information to process your registration right away:
• Your registered business name
• Website linked to your business
• Details of your business directors (birthdate, driver’s license number, contact address)
• Contact details of your major shareholders
Then, you can give us a call or send us a message here at YHP to help you integrate the Online Eftpos with your eCommerce website.